Delta PT (2m X 20m)
Delta PT is a High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) cavity drain membrane. Delta PT has been designed to incorporate a plastic mesh which is welded to the surface of this dimpled sheeting membrane.
€ 224.90 EUR
Price ex VAT.
Or call +353 (0) 21 477 6677View Roundtower distributors
- Type C Drained Protection in accordance with BS 8102:2009
- BBA Approved
- A reversible system, which will minimize damage to historical or heritage structures
- An effective barrier to the transmission of salts, liquid water and water vapour
- Resistant to chemicals, root penetration, rot proof, neutral towards drinking water
- Suitable for Flood Resilience
- Resistant to Carbon Dioxide, Radon and Methane
Depending on the application required and the site conditions, the membrane may be used as:
- a dry lining for walls, ventilated into the room via aeration slots at the top and bottom of the wall or via passive air vents, where access through an external wall is available
- a sealed system covering wall, floor and ceiling with provision made for disposing of water build-up behind the membrane via a sump and pump.
It can support plastering, rendering or a dry lining fixed by plaster dabs (where appropriate) in the following situations:
- on damp walls in underground situations subject to high groundwater levels, and perennial moisture
- on vaulted ceilings of archways or cellars subject to water ingress
- in conjunction with a remedial dpc system where the walls have a high salt content, and/or it is necessary to complete the installation immediately without allowing a period for initial drying
- over walls which have a friable or painted surface, are contaminated with oil or mould, or have a high salt content
- as a waterproofing membrane in areas subject to vibration.